RECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN INDEPENDENT PUBLISHING for 25 years...
congratulations to all Ippy awards 2021 medalists!!!
The 2022 IPPYs will open in July.
2022 IPPYs will open soon!
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Conducted annually, the Independent Publisher Book Awards honor the year's best independently published titles from around the world. The awards are intended to bring increased recognition to the thousands of exemplary independent, university, and self-published books released each year.
The "IPPY" Awards were conceived as a broad-based, unaffiliated awards program open to all members of the independent publishing industry, and are open to authors and publishers worldwide who produce books written in English and appropriate for the North American market.
We define "independent" as:
- Independently owned and operated (no title per year limit)
- Operated by a foundation or university (no title per year limit)
- Long-time independents that became incorporated but operate autonomously and publish fewer than 100 titles a year.
The world's largest book awards competition offers:
- 90 subject categories in General categories including Audiobook categories in both Fiction & Non-Fiction
- Regional awards for Best Regional Fiction and Best Regional Non-Fiction for eight U.S. regions, two Canadian regions, Australia/New Zealand/Pacific Rim, and Europe
- E-Book Awards with fiction, non-fiction, children's, and regional categories
- Winners receive entry to the award ceremony and celebration party during BookExpo America, medals, stickers, certificates, and national publicity in a press release, as well as social media exposure.
Amy Shamroe, Awards Director
Phone: 1-800-644-0133 x1000
Email: amys [at] jenkinsgroupinc.com
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST IPPY ENTRY INFO OR TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!